Sunday 1 February 2015

rewind to Cottage on the Hill...............

OK so I am behind in showing you stuff and I have a fair bit to share so hang on while I get it organised.............finally gave up on the bluetooth connection and found the cord to get the pics off my phone........
rewind a few weeks..............
first stop Cottage on the Hill Nundle.............I wished I could work in a patchwork shop............
Not sure the name  of the range but Kerry had  just made a quilt for her daughter this this gorgeous range.......only 8 bolts but OMG the quilt looks stunning in huge blocks........you can see some of it hanging in the background............not my colours at all but I LOVE it...............
new brights.....some cute owl prints in these...........
Kaffe and some batiks too...........
Oh this range is gorgeous................so soft............
and of course Raspberry Parlour...........that roll is very tempting.......working on another Raspberry Parlour quilt at the moment..................
Oh and I did spy our fabrics for Girls Day in the Country........
they look great but sorry no pic............
Catch you later
Chookyblue

13 comments:

wish2stitch said...

Lots of lovely farbics there. Perhaps you could open your own quilt store... A career change maybe?

Deb said...

the only thing about working in a patchwork shop would be you wouldn't actually have any money on payday Chooky. It would all be fabric. Loving Raspberry parlour and the new one Kerri had made a quilt from.

Susan said...

Working in a patchwork shop is a dream job for all of us I think. You are such a tease with your inside knowledge about GDiTC!

Salley said...

Yum Raspberries...

Anonymous said...

Oh Chooky that's teasing can't wait to see our fabrics ,oh boy I sure do love that Raspberry parlour,lol,not good working in a patchwork shop cause all your pay goes back into the shop,lol.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

"Heaven "xx

Cheryl said...

Ooh such yummy fabrics. You don't get a lot of pay when you work in a patchwork shop lol

Pinnylea Creations said...

What gorgeous fabrics you discovered Chooky x

Pinnylea Creations said...

What gorgeous fabrics you discovered Chooky x

Show and Tell said...

That Raspberry Parlour is gorgeous!

Susan said...

erk - you are such a tease!!! I hope all that top purply stuff is gone before I get there . . . .

loulee said...

If you worked in the fabric shop, would you actually do any work, or would you fondle fabric all day? I'd spend all my wages on the fabric!

Dawn said...

I say that I would love to work in a fabric shop everytime I walk into one and see the lovely colours. I have so much trouble deciding what to buy that I tend to overbuy (if there is such a thing?) Love the raspberry parlour tool